- Relax sit on boat through the Mekong Delta region of Vietnam,
- Visit authentic local life of the rural Mekong, taste fresh coconut milk, honey and seasonal fruits
- Enjoy delicious local food on the beautiful Turtle Island
- Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most beautiful and ancient pagodas in the region
Day Tour Mekong to My Tho & Ben Tre
8.00 Depart from your hotel in Saigon to My Tho where will expose the colorful outskirt life, picturesque rice fields along the journey. Upon arrival, take a boat trip on Mekong River with various stop at the villages (islets), visit the authentic life of the local at a coconut candy workshop, learn how to make coconut candy. Continue walking on the village’s road and ride a horse-drawn carriage along village road to the next stop and taste fresh honey and seasonal fruits while listening musicians perform traditional folk music.
An adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks will be the next experience of the riverside region to the Turtle island, a beautiful natural spot. Sit down for a delicious traditional lunch with the Mekong Delta specialty – Deep fried elephant ear fish and many local delicacies.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon. If you are interested, stop on the way to visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most beautiful ancient pagodas of the Mekong Delta.
Join group tour
Private tour My Tho – Ben Tre 1 day
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$66||$53||$40||$35|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Private car transfer as per program, hotel pick up/drop off
- English speaking guide
- Permission fee & Private boat trip on Mekong river
- Lunch at restaurant
- Mineral water
Drinks, tips, other meals and personal expenses not mentioned in the program
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.