What to expect
- Travel to Cu Chi as a VIP on a modern speedboat
- See daily life along the banks of Saigon River as your boat gracefully slips through the water hyacinths,
- Scenic one-hour boat trip to Cu Chi tunnels, you will avoid the crowds of tourists in peak time,
- Learn about the ingenious techniques of living underground and our giant Vietnamese solders’ struggle for independence.
Available options for Cu Chi tunnels tour: go and back by speedboat or have a combine transfer & boat trip. You can choose morning or afternoon tour. At the end of the tour, there is a firing range that allows you to fire real war-era weapons including the M66 and AK47 – try this on your own expenses.
7.00: Pick up at your hotel and transfer to the boat wharf and get on the speed boat.
7.20: The boat heads for Cu Chi tunnels on Saigon River. Within 15 minutes, the banks of the river change from city sprawl to lush jungle. A light breakfast of sandwiches or pastries, fresh tropical fruits and Vietnamese iced coffee is served.
8.50: Arrive at Cu Chi tunnels, watch a brief introductory propaganda video to the Cu Chi area.
9.00: Explore the amazing underground networks of Cu Chi tunnels, which includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic Viet Cong tunnel, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunition etc.), a firing range and much more. Try the local cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
11.00: Enjoy a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch by the river before departing Cu Chi to return to Ho Chi Minh City.
13.00: Arrive back at Saigon’s pier and get transferred back to your hotel.
11:00 – Pick-up at hotel and transfer to pier.
11:30 – Depart for Cu Chi tunnels
12:45 – Arrive in Cu Chi.
13:00 – Lunch at local riverside
13:30 – Begin touring at Cu Chi.
15:30 – Finish tour at Cu Chi and begin trip to Saigon.
17:00 – Arrive in Saigon and transfer to your hotel.
GROUP TOUR Cu Chi tunnels by speedboat.
If you prefer Private Half day Cu Chi tour by speedboat, please contact us for the best quotation depending your touring needs and group size.
- Hotel pick up and transfer as indicated,
- Speed boat trip
- Light breakfast and Lunch with local cuisines
- Entrance fees to Cu Chi tunnels
- English speaking guide
- Soft drinks & fresh fruits
- Personal expenses, beverages
- Tip or gratuities for tour guide and crew
- Travel insurance.
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.